Tuesday 30 March 2010

Bollocks!!!

Shit shit SHIT!! So plans fell by the way side yesterday. 

Traffic was dreadful coming home from work, I didn't get back until almost 7 by which time I've normally finished at the gym. So I didn't go. And my boyfriend had prepared dinner. Was so pissed off about my day to make excuses and he looked so lovely that I didn't want to turn it down. It was a fish cake and loads of veggies. I checked the number of calories - 250. So added to the fruit I had before I supposedly set out for the gym, it's about 350-400. Not a complete disaster but still beyond my control. 

On a plus the scale said 128.2, so that's a bonus.

I bought a winter coat back in November which was intentionally a little too small. Well, I couldn't even do it up. Stupid considering the amount I paid for the bloody thing. All good intentions you see, to force me to lose weight. Well it didn't happen as fast as i'd like - but this morning I could do it up. Finally. Even though it's almost April and is about to get hung up for another year.

Typical.

Well, back to today. The plan is NO food, except a piece of fruit an hour before the gym, and nothing after that. I'll tell him I ate on the way home...

I feel quite guilty about all of this, but it's something I just have to do.

You understand that right?

Speak soon,
Violet x

No comments:

Post a Comment